I have finished two ornaments from the Little House Needleworks series. The one on the left is#6 'Red House in Winter' and on the right is #7 'The Merry Skater'. Now I have finished eight of the ornaments, so there are still four left to stitch (before Christmas) (next year probably).
At the moment I am stitching the last block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. Thank you for the encouraging comments on my last post of the massive black block 11. Block 12 does go quite fast with all these letters I noticed. My goal is to finish this one before Christmas.
6 comments:
Die zijn weer heel mooi geworden Ineke en toch nog klaar op de valreep ;) !
I didn't notice the skates until you mentioned the name of the pattern. I LOVE the skates!
You've been busy! Lovely finishes
Two more very pretty ornaments!
Good luck with CaHRH. We're all cheering you on! Looking forward to seeing a HD picture.
Nice finishes, I've got several I've seen from that series that I now would like to stitch. It really would be easy to finish one a month...why can't I ever plan ahead?? LOL
Very cute ornaments, congrats!
If you don't finish CaHRH by Christmas I will be majorly disappointed in you :-) (just kidding!)
Post a Comment