Finished!!! The whole top of the Snowbound quilt is completed on the last day of the year. DD did some counting last week: there are 1237 squares of 4 cm each in this quilt, all Thimbleberries fabrics leftovers.Cleo thought the pile of fabrics would be a comfortable place for a nap.
Julius is doing well. This morning he was waiting for me in the kitchen and asked for tinned catfood. He walks around in the house like a puppet-on-a-string because of the suit he has to wear and because of the stitches in his skin. He looks very funny and Casper seem to think he is a kind of alien and is scared of him. This mostly is the other way round, so I do hope Julius will notice the change and enjoy. Thanks again for all the well wishes and the pats and ear rubs. He loved it and sends you his most friendly purrs! Happy New Year
12 comments:
Hi Ineke,
I am glad to hear the sweet Julius is doing well.
Wow on your quilt. I love the snowmen and the colors are wonderful.
Happy New Year!
Your quilt is just awesome! I love seeing it all as one after you show so many pieces of it. Glad that Julius is doing well and at home recouping. Have a wonderful New Year!
Wat is je quilt mooi geworden en ik kan Cleo geen ongelijk geven , het zal een heerlijk zacht plekje zijn geweest.
Groetjes Yvon.
Great to hear that Julius is doing better. Snowbound looks awesome
Happy new year
Congratulations on your finish! I love how different it is from all the other Snowbound quilts.
Cleo looks really cute and comfy.
Great to hear Julius is doing so well.
Happy New Year to you too!
What a gorgeous quilt - congratulations Ineke! Good to read that Julius is doing well. Happy New Year!
Ineke, the quilt is stunning!!! Congrats on such a gorgeous finish. Glad Julius is getting better by the day. Pretty soon he'll be prancing around without his alien suit. :D
What a gorgeous finish! It's been so much fun watching the snowmen every month!
Happy New Year!
What a beautiful quilt - it looks fantastic, well done.
I'm really pleased to read that Julius is feeling better - wanting to eat is a really good sign. I hope that he is back to normal real soon.
All the best for 2011
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Look at that sweet kitty face!
Julius probably smells funny to Cleo. That could be why she is giving him wide berth. He probably smells like the vet's office.
Love the quilt top. Soooooo cute!
I'm so glad that Julius is doing better! What a cute kitty.
CONGRATULATIONS on finishing the quilt!! Wahoo!
Wishing you & your family the best in the new year.
Je quilt is schitterend !!
PS Ik weet nog niet waar ik de stofjes voor ga gebruiken. Ik heb nog van verschillende maanden de stoffenclubs liggen. Maar ooit .... dan komen ze vast eens van pas :-)
Post a Comment