With four empty 'branches' waiting for their ornaments. I will try to finish these next week.
At the moment I am patching the borders of the Snowbound quilt. Most of the squares I have cut some weeks ago are transformed to rows of three. I am going to make a layout on the floor this afternoon and then sew them into borders whenever I have some time. I will keep the door of the practice room closed so Casper can't make slidings through all the pieces. He loves to make slidings and because of his furr covered Persian feet he also is very good in it!
At the moment I am patching the borders of the Snowbound quilt. Most of the squares I have cut some weeks ago are transformed to rows of three. I am going to make a layout on the floor this afternoon and then sew them into borders whenever I have some time. I will keep the door of the practice room closed so Casper can't make slidings through all the pieces. He loves to make slidings and because of his furr covered Persian feet he also is very good in it!
Merry Christmas to all of you and your dear ones.
13 comments:
Wateen goede manier om de ornaments op te hangen.
Succes met de quilten hele fijne dagen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Leuk zo zeg!! Vind het schaapje schattig!! Mooie Kerstdagen voor jou en iedereen die jou lief is! XXXD
Your ornament tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family and to Casper too!
Fantastic ornament tree. Love it.
Merry Christmas :)
Oh that's darling!! I love it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Love your ornament tree! Have a great Christmas!
Wat ziet dit er prachtig uit, heel mooi!
Groetjes en fijne kerstdagen.
Amarins
Merry Christmas, to you, to H. and to L.
Your ornaments look lovely!
Beautiful tree!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
What a beautiful thinks you make.
Such a beautiful tree full of gorgeous ornaments! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
How beautiful!
I hope you had a merry Christmas!
That's cats :p That is why I didn't placed out a christmas tree this year, I think Nelle would have way to much fun with it, and I would have way to many broken christmass things
Post a Comment