Block 12 of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow is finished! So I managed to complete this piece in 2010, with lots of encouragement of this SAL group. In 2011 we are going to stitch Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow as a new SAL and stitch one block each month. I have chart, fabric and threads (all silks again) waiting already and am really looking forward to start on this lovely design. And I am going to start another SAL in January. My friend Anne Marieke signed me up for Chatelaine's Mini Mystery 01. Thank you very much for this gift! The other members of this SAL are Michele and Margit.
These pigeons are waiting in the backyard till it is feeding time again. The birds can't find much to eat by themselves because of all the snow, so I am giving them all kinds of seeds and fat balls.
One of the frequent visitors of last week was a great spotted woodpecker! But it is very hard to catch him on a photo.

13 comments:
Congratulations! It's beautiful! Can't wait to start Autumn with you in Jan.
Wat gaaf, een specht in je tuin!
Jammer dat je geen foto kon maken.
Je borduurwerk is erg mooi geworden.
Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe werk!
Congrats on a huge finish! Yours is the 2nd blog where it's been shown finished! And you're doing the Autumn one now?? I'll keep my eye out on progress. I've had deer in my backyard twice already in the past 2 weeks and I live in the city limits!
Congratulations on your wonderful finish. I admire people who can stick with a SAL until the end. The rewards are so great! Besides the Chatelaine are you going to start Autumn also? Both of those are great as well.
Congrats on another lovely finish!
Major congratulations, Ineke!
I guess you got freaked out by Gio's threats and you stitched and stitched and stitched!
This is too beautiful. I cannot wait to see it all framed (in real life).
Congratulations on the finish, Ineke!! It looks soooooo beautiful. :D
Wat is dit een mooi werk, succes met het vinden van een lijst.
Hele fijne dagen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow looks GREAT! That is A LOT of stitching!
Merry Christmas!
Gefeliciteerd Ineke , echt een prachtig werkje !! Ik heb me ingeschreven voor het big mysterie van chatelaine "swan lake "!ik heb het volledige kit besteld maar moet nog wachten tot 1/2/2011 voor het verzonden wordt en we starten al in januari ...ppppfff had ik maar vroeger besteld :p !
Congratulations on a beautiful finish, Ineke! I only have 8 days left to finish my final block 12...can I do it?!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Fantastic finish. Congrats. I need to get mine out and put some stitches in too.
Ineke -
Your Christmas at HRH is beautiful. I really don't know how you accomplish all that you do!
Is the upcoming SAL for Autumn at HRH open to anyone? If so, how does one join? This piece is on my hope to do list for 2011.
Thanks.
Bobbi
Post a Comment