Because DD was complaining about very cold hands when she was driving the car, I have knitted her a pair of fingerless mittens. The result of two days of knitting was cramp in my hands and a delighted DD!

I also finished another Little House Needleworks ornament: Peppermint Twist. I took the photo when it was still dark, so there are lots of shades on it.

And I finished the QuiltAid USA block which is designed by Terri Degenkolb. Despite of many years of quilting experience I managed to mess this one up completely. It is mirrored! I discovered the mistake too late, so there was no fabric left to make a correct version. And also the circle with the house should have been turned a bit clockwise. Now it seems as if the house is falling to the left...
Thank you for all your visits and lovely comments on the Summer Knotgarden and other posts.
8 comments:
Je bent weer aardig actief geweest en dit vingerloze handschoenen zijn nu zeker erg handig!
En als je niet weet dat het huis gespiegeld staat,valt dat ook echt niet op.
Het LHN-werkje is leuk,past goed in een boom of aan een krans?
Groetjes Yvon.
Your house looks great, and I can't see any problems with it!!
I'm a great fan of fingerless mittens - those are gorgeous! The ornie is very pretty, and so is the quilt block (house looks fine to me too...).
Cute little mitts! Yes --- it is important to knit for our children and keep them happy. They will be picking our nursing home when we are old.
What cute mittens (and a really cute kitty, too!). Your Peppermint Twist ornament looks great, too, Ineke. And to my eyes, anyway, so does your little quilt block :)
Wat heb jij een leuke blog ! Je maakt prachtig borduurwerk. Vingerloze mittens staan ook op mijn verlanglijstje : nu de sneeuw in het land is kun je ze gebruiken ! Is je kat nu helemaal beter ? Veel succes met het borduurwerk ! Rozemie uit België
Hi Ineke, it looks that you are a busy Mom : the mittens are just beautiful and I undestand why your DD is delighted with them :-) Your small pinkeep as well as your little quilt are too sweet.
Oh my goodness! What wonderful eye candy in this post. The mittens are fantastic--I bet they are nice in this cold weather! Beautiful stitching, and the quilt block is gorgeous. Cute kitty, too. ;)
Post a Comment