All the lovely pink flowers of part two are finished and the beading between the eyelets is done as well. I have started to stitch the other sides of part three already.This morning I saw a picture of the Hummingbird Garden on this blog. It is so beautiful! I do have this chart too and now it is very tempting! Especially the pretty birds. If I had the materials I think I couldn't resist starting today. But I'd better be wise and finish one of my projects first before starting a new one.
8 comments:
Soooo pretty, Ineke! The quilt is looking smashing too.
Je gaat goed en ik begrijp wat je bedoeld met de Hummingbird Garden, die is ook prachtig.
Ben benieuwd of je het kan volhouden om er niet aan te beginnen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Schitterend wordt deze!
What a beauty, Ineke! Perfect stitching, as usual.
Looks great! I'm curious to see how part three will make this one look.
Wat is dit een prachtig werk zeg, schitterend.
Groeten,
Amarins
Ineke, the more I see of this stitched, the more I'm loving it.
Very pretty, those pink flowers are so delicate!
Post a Comment