November 13, 2010

Snowbound centre finished

Yesterday evening I finished the centre of the Sbowbound quilt. Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs was so kind to send the last block by mail in November on request. I made a caleidoscope of it because I don't want to spoil the secret. I'll post the last block after it is released on December 5th. Now I have to cut about 400 squares to complete the borders.

I have also ordered two quilt kits with lovely blocks of Terri Degenkolb and Natalie Lymer to support this project: http://quiltaidusa.com/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

PRACHTIG, en succes met het knippen van de 400 blokken.

Groetjes Yvon.

Pauline said...

Wat wordt deze mooi!

Chris said...

Beautiful finish!
Congratulations!

Deb said...

It looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it with your border!

Isabelle said...

Congratulations Ineke : a wonderful finish !!

Carol said...

What a fun quilt, Ineke--I love it!

Joysze said...

This is darling!