November 19, 2010

A lot of squares

This are all the squares I need to finish the borders of the Snowbound quilt. It doesn't look like there are about 400 of them, but there really are.

And an update of Summer Knotgarden. When I have completed the other sides I expect it will look completely different. I will try to finish them this weekend.

And what about this beauty: the Civil War Chronicles quilt?! I am doubting, mainly because I have so many projects to finish at the moment and it is a very BIG quilt to add to this collection.
But I really love it......

6 comments:

Pauline said...

prachtig met al die bloemetjes!

Anonymous said...

No, it doesn't look like 400, but it certainly looks like beautiful colors! I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Unknown said...

Je ben aardig bezig geweest de afgelopen dagen en het wordt allemaal prachig.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anne Marieke said...

Ik word helemaal scheel van al die vierkantjes. Hopelijk jij niet!

Love the Civil War quilt. I would say: go for it if you love it so much. You deserve it, no doubt.

Giovanna said...

Your Summer Knotgarden is spectacular! And yes, so is that quilt - thank goodness I don't know how to make it, or I'd be tempted too :-)

Anneke said...

Love the snowbound quilt! I have downloaded the blocks, but they're still safe in my computer. I love the way you use these blocks.