November 5, 2010

Summer Knotgarden

Last week I stitched three of the petals of part #2. But when part#3 was released I couldn't resist starting with one of the sides of this part. I still have to add some beads on top of the blue flower petals. The picture is upside down, because this way it was more easy to stitch this part in the frame.

Julius is doing very well. The sutures have been removed on Wednesday and because of that I could take of his red suit. But he started to pull at the crust on the scar, so he had to wear the suit again. Now he has made holes in it and got stuck with one of his canines in a thread this morning, so I took of the suit again. I do hope he doesn't damage the scar this time, otherwise he'll have to wear a collar for the next days when he is left allone.
The growth was malignant and the report of the lab says it looks like it just has been removed completely. So we have to hope for the best.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Wat een prachtig borduurwerk!

Unknown said...

fijn dat het met Julius weer wat beter gaat en je borduurwerk wordt prachtig.

Fijn weekend, groetjes Yvon.

Giovanna said...

It's just beautiful, Ineke! Glad to know that Julius is better.

Deb said...

I will definitely hope for the best!!

Your work is looking absolutely beautiful!!

Isabelle said...

It looks beautiful :-))