October 29, 2010

Snowbound

I joined the ten snowman blocks with the scrappy blocks together. Still two snowmen to go and three scrappy blocks. And a scrappy border in which I am going to continue the light colours of the snowman blocks. I am thinking about adding three rows of scrappy squares around the whole centre part.

Julius has been to the vet's this afternoon to have the bandage removed. The vet is very content; the wound is dry and clean and Julius is doing very well. He even has gained some weight! On Wednesday the stitches will be removed and the lab results will be there as well.

Thank you for all the good wishes for a quick recovery.

9 comments:

Nancy M said...

Your quilt is awesome!!! Good luck with Julius's results!

Pauline said...

Ach, die arme Julius in zijn jasje...
Je deken is prachtig geworden!

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige quilt, ik vindt al de sneeuwpoppen geweldig en de kleuren maken het extra sprekend.
Fijn dat het met Julius beter gaat.

Een fijn weekend,
Groetjes Yvon.

Anne Marieke said...

Julius looks rather cute in his red suit. And he seems to feel more happy in it now. He looks very relaxed.

Your quilt is going to be a real beauty. You just might get it done for Christmas!

Isabelle said...

I hope your Julius is getting better now :-)
your quilt is really nice and I like how you joined the different blocks: great job :-))

Carol said...

What a happy-looking quilt, Ineke! I love looking at what each little snowman is doing in the different blocks. Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

Giovanna said...

That's a wonderful quilt! All my best wishes for Julius's continued recovery.

Siobhán said...

Ineke, your quilt is gorgeous! I love the pieced blocks that you added to it. Best wishes for Julius and his speedy recovery!

Chris said...

Glad to hear that Julius is doing well.
Snowbound is beautiful.