October 14, 2010

Pink Hill Manor

Anniversaries of the Heart #4 'Pink Hill Manor' is finished. The nasty visitors stayed away, except for some very little ones. These small Blackbird Design pieces are so much fun to stitch! I think I am going to start another one today. But at first I am going to cut the green borders of the Tail Feathers quilt. Once prepared it is more easy to start sewing them on the centre part of the top.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! These look like very quick stitches!

Unknown said...

deze is weer mooi geworden, succes met je quilt en een prettige avond.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! You do such beautiful stitching.

(Thanks for the birthday wishes too.)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Prachtig en je garen glanst zo mooi ... schitterend borduurtje !

Isabelle said...

This little pink Mnaor is really cute : congrats Ineke on this beautiful finish :-)

Giovanna said...

So pretty - I love the asymmetric border. Congrats!

Carol said...

What gorgeous colors in your latest finish--it is just lovely :)