After some time of serious consideration I have decided to replace 'A' for 'L'. And I am quite content with the final result.

Frosty Knotgarden is back on the frame now and I really enjoy working on this beauty again! There are still only a few cross stitches left to do in the triangles. And a lot of specialty stitches: each triangle contains fourty-three eyelets! These are not my favorite stitches to do, but I like the result when they are done.

Poor Julius is going to have another surgery on Monday. He growls when we accidentally touch the growth on his side, so it will be better to have it removed. I am a bit worried about it, though. After all he is sixteen years old already and has a minor heartproblem.
7 comments:
I hope Julius' surgery goes well!
Frosty and Swan Lake look great!
WOW! Frosty is gorgeous and your L looks great. Not at all unbalanced and obviously the L is more important to you for more than one reason.
Fingers crossed for Julius!
43 eyelets? I'd have to do them in stages! It looks beautiful so far! Hope the surgery goes well.
Frosty look stunning!
Wishing Julius a speedy recovery. I'm sure he'll feel much better not having a sore spot on his side.
I love both of these projects - so pretty!
All the best for Julius - poor little guy...
Prachtig !! Hoop dat je operatie goed gaat !!
Post a Comment