October 20, 2010

Swan Lake

Another BBD Anniversaries of the Heart finish: 'Swan Lake'. This is number #7 of this beautiful series. No ancestor's initials this time, because I couldn't think of anyone that would fit.
The swans though are in the escutcheon of the village I was born and raised. But the 'L' of Langweer is too assemetric to put on top of the roof in my opinion. So I stitched the 'A' as it is on the chart: the 'A' of 'anniversaries' probably. It is always possible to replace it later if I decide it should be an 'L' after all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Prachtig, de huisjes zijn erg fijntjes met hele mooie kleuren.

Groetjes Yvon.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Wel heel mooi en met die zwanen met 2010 tussen , echt super fijn !

Sarah said...

Looks great! You're a stitching fiend! lol

Blu said...

Lovely finish.

Giovanna said...

It's so pretty, well done Ineke!

Siobhán said...

Well done, Ineke, and well thought out!