And here it is: the top of the Tail Feathers quilt!I did iron the whole thing this morning, which means a lot of thinking how to fold all the seams to the right sides without getting bulky parts... Pffff! Next part of the Tail Feathers quilt story is the basting. I planned to do this next week when I don't have to work. I've bought backing and batting some weeks ago, so everything is ready for this job.
10 comments:
Wat mooi!
Ik blijf het knap vinden hoor, waag me er nog steeds niet aan, genoeg te borduren ook...
Prachtig, wat voor een kleur ga je voor de achterkant gebruiken?
Succes met deze klus.
Groetjes Yvon.
What an accomplishment! It's lovely!!
It looks beautiful, Ineke : and of course Happy quilting :-)
Oh it's very nice, !
best regards
marylin
Beautiful! It won't be long now until you are all done.
What a beauty, Ineke!! I just love it :)
What a beautiful quilt top - huge congratulations!
WOW, what an achievement, Ineke! Gorgeous work.
This project is so much fun and your HD is very inspiring.
Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous, Ineke!! I love your BBD finish, too.
Post a Comment