After a long pause I finally continued working on the Tail Feathers quilt and finished block 8 in just a few days. I wonder why I have been neglecting this project for such a long time, because it a delight to work on it. All those cute birds to stitch and those lovely coloured fabrics!
Getting more and more enthousiastic I also made two log cabin blocks. Those log cabins are the border with four birds in the corners. I will need twentyfour of them.
But I think it will be wise to make block 9 first and finish the centre of the top.
8 comments:
It is also a beautiful project, Ineke ! please keep quilting it :-)
Dit wordt erg mooi!
Heb pas ook in quiltbladen staan kijken, maar ik durf er niet aan te beginnen, je hebt zoveel nodig en dan nog de techniek leren...
Heel moooi ! Ja heb hier ook al zin in gehad , ik zie het heel graag maar zal eerst nog maar beetje afwerken wat er ligt , hoewel ......
Beautiful work, Ineke!
This is such a lovely project. Like you, I don't know why I am neglecting it.
Prachtig werk en hele mooie kleuren, hoe groot wordt het geheel Ineke, een sprei of kleiner?
Groetjes Yvon.
So sweet! I love the chubby little birdies.
Very cute blocks!
Such a cute quilt.
Post a Comment