
These beautiful sunflowers are my sister's birthday present to me. We celebrated yesterday with my family, because most people had to work today. I can hardly imagine I am 55 years old now. How time flies!
Thanks for your birthday wishes and the gift you sent me, Anne Marieke. We'll go stash shopping on Thursday! I also have my mother's present; it is meant to buy some lovely fabrics or threads, she said.
6 comments:
Beautiful Ineke! I'll have to send you some virtual sunflowers! We have some lovely ones growing in the garden.
Happy Birthday!
Gorgeous, can't wait to see it finished. Your birthday flowers are so pretty.
Sandy
nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en veel plezier met het winkelen donderdag.
De Rosegarden wordt prachtig, ben benieuwd hoe die er uit zal zien met een lijst eromheen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Ook van mij nog een gelukkige verjaardag Ineke , je rose garden is een prachtstuk , met de speciale steken van de Chatelaine had ik het een beetje moeilijk er stak namelijk geen blad bij welke steken waar stonden op het patroon maar ik heb nog 2 chatelaine patronen en daar zat wel een blad bij met uitleg! Zo kon ik de eindjes toch aan mekaar knopen en ben ik er toch uitgekomen !
Oh, you are almost finished! It is just lovely :)
And happy birthday to you!! I am 55 also--where have the years gone? I love your sunflowers--one of my favorites. Hope you had a very special day...
Those sunflowers are definitely cute! It would certainly look great in the front yard especially if those sunflowers are many already! They are eye-catching! Thanks for sharing this post!
Post a Comment