And here it is: the centre part of the Tail Feathers quilt. The top row of little squares is missing on the picture, but it is there in reality.The completed size of this quilt is a 155 cm (61") square. I am making a wall hanging of it.
I stitch everything by hand, because my sewing machine doesn't like me... I also prefer the silence and the repeating rythm of working by hand.
Julius gives you a loud purr for all the lovely comments.
9 comments:
WOW, that's enormous progress! It is absolutely gorgeous. Now 'all' that needs doing is the remaining 22 logcabin blocks and the borders.
Lovely!
A little cuddle for Julius.
It is beautiful. The simple pulling of thread through fabric can be so relaxing.
I always feel like my sewing machine is way too noisy!
Wauw, zo'n grote lap en dat allemaal met de hand! Knap hoor!
Je steekt me al bijna aan....
IK heb het alleen nog veel te druk met borduren!
Gorgeous. Your sewing is so beautiful.
Sandy
Just wonderful! :)
Wow! I'm in awe! It's beautiful!!
It's beautiful! All the birds are so adorable!
Prachtig !!! Hij is echt super mooi ..... Wou dat het de mijne was !
Looking gorgeous. Hope to get mine to this stage very soon! Such a lovely design and a real pleasure to stitch.
Post a Comment