Sarah sent me a birthday sunflower from Nebraska tonight. Thank you very much!I have never seen this beautiful colour before.
Rose Garden is doing well. I will try to finish the corners tomorrow and post a photo again.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes in your comments. They are much appreciated!
Does any of you have problems when you want to read my blog or post a comment? Anne Marieke wrote about very strange effects when she does. Her computer doesn't stop opening new windows till she shuts down the system. And sometimes her comments disappear, in Blogger cyberspace we presume. So we wonder if there are more people having the same experience or other weird things happening.
8 comments:
Just caught up with all your recent updates - the two Chatelaines are gorgeous! No problems so far with the comment form - keeping fingers crossed for when I send this.
What amazing sunflowers. I've never seen red ones.
I'm trying another comment here, to see what happens.
Looks like it works and no windows opening all over the place.
I didn't get a chance to track down the seed packet last night to find out what variety those sunflowers are but I will find out!
Lovely flowers.
I have not had trouble posting to your blog before.
Happy belated birthday! :)
A late Happy Birthday to you! I love your blog and your stitching is just beautiful! I would love to learn to do quilting someday too. You inspire me with your beautiful work!!!
So pretty. I've never seen a sunflower that color.
ooohhh deze kleur heb ik hier ook nog nooit gezien , zooo mooooi !
Post a Comment