August 5, 2010

Gardening in stitches

At first I did finish the fourth gate of Chatelaine's Rose Garden Mandala.

And after that I treated myself on a new start: the Chatelaine Summer Knotgarden.

Around this centre there I still have to stitch some golden flowers and a lot of green grasses. I hope to finish this part tonight and do some beading too.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. They are much appreciated.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ook deze ziet er weer prachtig uit, alleen even een vraagje, waar ga je ze allemaal ophangen of ga je ze op een andere manier verwerken.

Groetjes Yvon.

Pauline said...

Ik vind het heel erg mooi worden. Apart zijn ze ook die Garden werken.

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Gorgeous.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful! But, I particularly like the pink of the roses against all that blue. Gorgeous.

Beaupippin said...

Lovely work, and a special treat starting something new.Looking forward to see Rose garden finished now.

Isabelle said...

Antoher wonderful project :-))

Giovanna said...

Both WIPs are beautiful - lovely stitching, Ineke!

Mel said...

Lovely!
Glad to see Rose Garden growing.
I really need to get back to mine.

Carin said...

Oh wat zijn die mooi zeg, maar dat zijn eigenlijk de meeste werken van deze ontwerpster !

Nancy M said...

2 corners and the border and it's done!! Looks lovely!