August 24, 2010

CaHRH block 2

This block should be finished in July if I want to keep up with the SAL. And I still have seven days left to stitch the August block too. I'd better start a 24/7 stitching marathon tonight! Or stay relaxed, take my time and just enjoy the stitching. I'll go for the second option!

On Monday I got my first part of the My Garden BOM by Lynette Anderson. I am looking forward to the fabric shopping with Anne Marieke we planned on Thursday.

Yesterday I took Julius to the vets again, because the lump is growing and I'd like to be sure it hasn't changed into a malicious lump. The vet tried to take a biopsy out of it for five times with different sized needles, but couldn't get anything usefull. Poor cat!! At last she decided we'd better leave it untill it has the size of a golfball. If it is malicious she would have got some tissue more easily, she said, so it probably still is some kind of fat lump. The only way to know this for sure is surgery, but she doesn't like to do surgery on a 16 year old cat (with a heart murmur) if there isn't an obvious reason. She thought he is a healthy thin cat. Julius was VERY relieved, just as I am!

7 comments:

Isabelle said...

Just a word, Ineke : wonderful!! I really love this design and it is coming along nicely in your hands :-)

Pauline said...

Arme Julius! Al dat geprik en dan nog voor niks ook.
Hopelijk gaat het goed met hem.
Ben benieuwd of je het allemaal gaat halen met je borduurwerk, een hoop te doen!

Unknown said...

Ik zou ook voor de 2de optie gaan, lekker rustig aan, het is en blijft een hobby, toch?
Je nieuwe Quiltblok ziet er ook weer leuk uit.
En die arme kat, gelukkig ziet de dierenarts ook dat ze beter kon stoppen.

Succes met alles,

Groetjes Yvon.

Babs said...

Rustig aan doen, anders maak je fouten. En zelfs al maak je geen fouten, anders gaat het een sleur worden en zie je het niet meer zitten op den duur. Ik "moest" ook borduren aan m'n Queen of Hearts, en zie waar ie nu ligt...

Je blok ziet er al heel mooi uit,

Liefs, Babs

Blu said...

Lovely progress.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Niets forceren Ineke anders gaat het mis .... Je nieuwe quilt blokje is prachtig ! Arme Julius hopelijk heeft hij er nu niet te veel last van :p !

Carol said...

Your newest block is looking great, Ineke! Having done that one myself, I know how much stitching is involved!!

Hope Julius continues to stay healthy for you!