April 29, 2012

Two Gardens

Last week I pulled out Watergarden after a long time of neglect. On the Yuku Chatelaine message board is a Watergarden 1012 SAL. So I decided to join in and try to finish this beauty before March 2013.


On Friday the postman brought me the missing threads and the bead pack for Fire Lily Garden. I completed part 1 on Sunday morning. Now I'll have to wait till June. But there are plenty of other things to keep me busy till then.

13 comments:

Sara said...

Both gardens are looking great. I love the colours on the first one and can't wait to see more of the Fire Lily too :D

Susan said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your progress on both of these.

Sarah said...

I need to pull out my WG too. Maybe your's will inspire me?? Love the Fire Lily Garden!

Suburban Stitcher said...

fire lily looks fabulous!

Giovanna said...

Great going on both - love the colours!

Anonymous said...

These are both beautiful, I love watching these progress.

Anonymous said...

The colors are so nice and rich. Very beautiful.

MarchAnn said...

Very Nice, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to receive my kit for Fire Lily Garden. Seeing your Part 1 complete has me so excited to start one. It is so beautiful. I had a quick look through some of your other pieces. Wow, you are so talented and so many projects on the go.

Unknown said...

Wat worden ze beide toch mooi.
Het lijkt me moeilijk om een keus te maken met welke je verder zal gaan.

Groetjes Yvon.

Stitching Noni said...

Your "gardens" are gorgeous. Well done on bringing the watergarden back out into the stitching light! Isnt the fire lily garden stunning so far? Can't wait to see the next bit.

Joysze said...

Love them both, Ineke!! :D

Valentina said...

Both your gardens look stunning!