May 3, 2012

More birdies

On Monday we did some decorating in DD's room. Drilling holes for lamps and frames and hanging shutters in the windows. When we had finished everything we planned to do, DD looked around and pointed out an empty wall. 'The Zweibeiner wall hanging would look great there...', she contemplated. So I started stitching the Zweibeiner wall hanging on Tuesday. This is the bottom row of four, with all different birds and plants. The fabric has printed feathers.

I also finished the top of the chintz quilt last week.

Thank you for your visits and lovely comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely new start, the fabric is great!
Congratulations on finishing your quilt top, it's great.

Anonymous said...

I love that little birdie stitching. So cute!

What a beautiful quilt. You are a very talented stitcher.

MoonBeam said...

Beautiful quilt, Ineke! Great work.

I've decided the birds are fun...and zany!

Fun visiting all your wonderful projects again. Happy stitching.

Bobbi

Giovanna said...

Cute birdies, and a gorgeous quilt!

Joysze said...

Oh hahahahah, there are those birdies. I love them!!! They're so cute and quirky. Beautiful quilt, Ineke.

Mel said...

Cute new start!
And the quilt is just lovely. :)

Carolien said...

Hello Ineke,

What a cute birds and such nice fabric too! Your DD is a lucky bird ;)
Nice top too, wow!

Have a nice day & groetjes,
Carolien

Susan said...

The quilt is beautiful. Love the focal star colors. The birds are just fun and the fabric is perfect.