I finished another Zweibeiner bird and some more plants.
A picture of both rows. There are two more rows above these two.
But Herbularius was calling very loudly, so I had to stitch the artichokes on the top side. And I will continue with the grape leaves on this side.
DD took this photo of the happy family of coots. The chicks are so adorable with their red heads.
14 comments:
Great stitching on both projects - those birds are such fun. The real ones too :-)
I love the birds, the stitched ones and the babies :)
Herbularius is stunning.
Die Zweibeiner zien er heel leuk uit.
Je dochter krijgt iets heel leuks aan haar muur straks als het af is.
Herbularis ziet er ook prachtig uit, er zitten zoveel details in, je kan er naar blijven kijken.
Groetjes Yvon.
I have to say it ... the new bird makes me want to say "shake a tail feather, baby!!!"
So cute!
Those birdies are very cute! And the new part of Herbularius is beautiful. Martina really has outdone herself on this one.
Those coots are so ugly, but very cute at the same time.
Lovely stitching :)
herbalarius is SO pretty!
The birds just make me smile. So great. ;)
I saw that and said, "Awww, they're so cute." They're just adorable. I've never seen them before. And your stitching looks lovely. The birds are cute and Herbs is coming along. Keep up the good work!!
Love your little birdies! Wonderful stitching on Herbs!
Wat zijn je borduursels weer schitterend !
Hello
I like to visit your blog and to see your herbularius
Those birds are too cute! I don't believe I have ever seen a coot, so thank you for the photo. Herbularius isjust stunning. I love the rhodes stitch bricks in the columns (every time I see a picture I see something new)
gorgeous stitching :)
Post a Comment