During this IHSW I finished all the quilting of Lynette Anderson's 'My Garden'. I quilted in the ditch of all the stripes around the blocks and hearts in the outer border. Now I still have to make a hanging sleeve and a label and sew all the buttons on their places.
I've also subscribed to Lynette's new Button Club, the Fernhill Mystery. You can see a glimpse of it here.

14 comments:
Wat mooi! Echt heel erg leuk!
Wat is deze mooi aan het worden, en die nieuwe.....,ik kijk nu al uit naar je update's het lijkt me een hele leuke.
Groetjes Yvon.
Your My Garden is beautiful, Ineke!
Another Happy Dance for you :o)
It looks wonderful.
This is really pretty, and you've put it all together so well!
Your quilt is just wonderful!!
That is an adorable quilt, good job.
Very sweet. Congratulations on the finish.
Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Love the combination of embroidery and quilting.
Grats on getting to a place where you can display it like that. (It looks finished, if you ask me.) I've never done a quilt before, mostly cause I can't sew a straight line, lol. I bet you have a lot of work in that!!
How pretty! Such a lovely quilt - well done :o)
Fireflies & Cats in the Garden
Wow, that's gorgeous. What a fabulous quilt.
This looks great! Congratulations! (Mine still needs a few blocks to be stitched!)
Hello
That quilt is so lovely - congratulations on finishing the quilting.
Your Herbularius is beautiful too.
Post a Comment