May 14, 2012

Herbularius part 10



After finishing the artichokes on the top side I stitched four sections of grape leafs. I had to frog all the satin stitches of the smaller leafs because I used the wrong colour. Sometimes things like that do happen.


Thank you for your visits and your lovely comments.

15 comments:

Giovanna said...

Oooh, it's coming along beautifully!

Julie said...

Just beautiful and loving the colours.

natalysneedle said...

This piece is absolutely stunning! Congrats on finishing another part to this wonderful project.

Suburban Stitcher said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

Anne Marieke said...

That is stunning, Ineke! Beautiful stitching and an incredible design.

Deb said...

This piece is just stunning. You're actually making me want to pick up one of my Chatelaine WIPS!

Monique said...

Wow its looking amazing. Such beautiful work you are doing.

Nancy M said...

Your garden is growing beautifully!

Anonymous said...

This one looks so very Indian in style. It's beautiful.

Sorry you had to frog some out.

You are a very, VERY quick stitcher!

mdgtjulie said...

Looks great, Ineke. Keep up the good work, and I wish you no more frogging. (I had to frog on my Chat for the same reason. I used the wrong darned color, lol. Boy did I feel dumb!!)

Mel said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Frogging is just a part of stitching. We all do it. ;)

It's really looking amazing, you're so close to being there it seems I can't wait to see it done up as always your pieces are amazing.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Anne said...

Sorry to hear about the frogging...but it does look glorious! LOOOOOVE this Chatelaine!!!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

oh very beautiful !!!!

bisous de FRANCE

Stitching Noni said...

Wow, doesn't that look so amazing!

Fireflies & Cats in the Garden