April 10, 2012

Half-way

During the cold and rainy Easter weekend I managed to finish another quarter of the Spring Knotgarden.

When this piece is finished I'll have a set of empty scroll bars! Perhaps I'll use them to start the Tiger/Fire Lily Garden Mandala. Although there are many other Chatelaines queued up to be finished...
At least five I guess... Oops! Addicted? Me??

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Het ziet er prachtig uit, en ik ben zeer benieuwd wat je in je volgende update zal laten zien.

Groetjes Yvon.

demeter83 said...

Awww, so pretty!

MoonBeam said...

I'm green with envy over these pastels. This is one of my favorites. How do you do it all, Ineke?! Beautiful.

Bobbi

Chris said...

This one is beautiful, amazing colors!

Agi said...

It is so beautiful! I am lagging behind, but I have finished a quarter finally!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Ineke! I've been thinking about pulling this one back out and this might be the incentive I need. After I finish part 4 of Deep Blue Sea though :))

Veronica said...

LOL! You're not the only addicted one ^.^ Spring Knotgarden is completely divine!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Suburban Stitcher said...

I'm addicted too...and I've just begun my love of Chatelaines! I just started the Fire Lily mandala...and I'm loving it so far! This week I hope my LNS gets the rest of my silks in because I'm SO ready to see all of part 1!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful! Ohhh the fun of empty scroll bars, can't wait to see what you start next.

Ewa said...

At least it's a healthy addiction! :)

valerie said...

Beautiful! I just love watching your progress!

Anne Marieke said...

That's just too beautiful. Martina designed another beauty and you stitched it to perfection.

Great progress! I had better have my dancing shoes at the ready to Happy Dance with you when you're done.

Anne said...

Ooooh! I love it! And I love watching Spring Garden unfold!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Giovanna said...

So pretty - you're doing great!

Michele said...

Absolutely spectacular!! Always such a treat to see your pictures. Your stitching is perfection. :)

Valentina said...

Just wonderful!

Joysze said...

Ooooh Ineke.... soooooo gorgeous!!!

You addicted???? NEVER!!! And that's from one Chat addict to another. HAHAHAH!!!

Ivana said...

Beautiful blog and embroidery!