April 23, 2012

April IHSW

During the IHSW I stitched the Fire Lily Garden Mandala as far as I could with threads from my stash. I ordered the missing threads and the bead pack at ECC and hope they will arrive this week. I couldn't resist the screaming of a set of empty scroll bars.

Cleo is taking a nap in the sun. She has her own way of hermitting.

24 comments:

Giovanna said...

A lovely start - wonderful colours!

MoonBeam said...

Yet another beautiful mandala in progress. Nice work.

I love the cat's napping place. Definitely a great way to spend IHSW!

Bobbi

Unknown said...

Aww, ♥ Cleo! Your new start is lovely too. :)

Suburban Stitcher said...

YIPPEE!!!! Yours looks amazing! I actually did NO stitching on IHSW! I was so busy out of the house (and knitting) that I never picked up a needle...

Sarah said...

Gorgeous start and it looks like Cleo has found a wonderful spot for a nap!

Pauline said...

Mooi!

Minnie said...

Beautiful work and I love the colors.

demeter83 said...

I like Cleo's way of hermitting, I think I'm going to try that next time

Anonymous said...

Every one says they want to "sleep like a baby". I don't. I want to sleep like a CAT! LOL

She looks totally relaxed.

Carolien said...

Beautiful stitches and a good way for Cleo indeed!

Bye, Carolien

Julie said...

Not seen Fire Lily before,very pretty.

Your cat looks so comfy.

Anne said...

Gorgeous progress Ineke! I love this design! Sweet Cleo has a good idea of napping in the sun!!

Joysze said...

... and this a few days later after a gorgeous finish??? You're on a roll!! :D It looks beautiful, Ineke!

I wish I'm doing what Cleo was doing right now.... so tired....

Bea said...

That mandala is just lovely and you made great progress.

Love the picture of Cleo. I have 2 cats of my own and they always find the best places to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ineke

Your Fire Lily garden looks beautiful!

Cleo looks so happy there!

Shannon said...

So pretty! I love your kitty pic too! :)

Ewa said...

What a beautiful start, Ineke! What a great little spot for a kitty to sleep in :)

♥ Nia said...

beautiful mandala :)

Melanie said...

Lovely start, the colors are really bright and cheerful.
Cleo looks very comfortable and warm :)

Melissa said...

Great start on Fire Lily Garden. It looks beautiful!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Susan said...

Great start and the colors are gorgeous. Cleo looks very comfortable and happy.

Valentina said...

Nice start on the Mandala. Your kitty is lovely!

Unknown said...

fantastic you Mandala...very very good
ciao Pat