I finished the first quarter of Spring Knotgarden's part 5 and part 6.Instead of one ply of the horrible EdMar thread I used one ply of SNC Dark Forest for the backstitches of the tiny plants.
Thank you for your visits and for all your lovely comments!
22 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!
What a gorgeous piece of work :o)
Ineke,
Ik blijf dit een heel mooie Chatelaine vinden ... en nu ik jouw foto's zie nog meer!
Wat zal het mooi zijn als het af is!
Groetjes,
Ann
Wow oh wow. Absolutely beautiful, Ineke. So delicate... I love it!!
Ditto all of the above X 10! I love this design and the colors so much. Your home must be a beautiful Chatelaine museum. Great work!
Bobbi
Beautiful Ineke!
Absolutely beautiful. Your stitching is perfect. This is going to be another gorgeous piece of art on your wall when it is done.
Prachtig weer!
Groetjes, Carolien
Wat ziet het er weer mooi uit en alle kraaltjes er ook al op!
Groetjes Yvon.
Just gorgeous! I love the detail.
It is so beautiful!
You gave me an excellent ideája i will change the rayon too It is beautiful!
Wow, that's beautiful - I can't wait to get to that stage with mine...
Stunning!! :)
Love the detailed shot. Your stitches look so delicate and fine. Gorgeous work!
Hugs,
Veronica.
gorgeous :D
I just can't get enough of watching your stitching progress. I love it all! :)
I have confirmed that I will be going to the Netherlands next March (2013) so in the coming months I may see if you have some recommendations about stitching places to visit... if you're willing. :)
Absolutely beautiful. I hadn't noticed the Rhodes? stitches in the flowers in the earlier part (the lily of the valley looking flower) they are really pretty
That is stunning!!! It's so delicate looking! Beautiful work!
Oh man, Ineke.... sooooooo beautiful! Everytime I see yours, i wanna get back to mine, hehehe.
So beautiful! I blew up the picture and was just staring at the detail. Lovely!
DIVINE!!!!
Post a Comment