My (great)grandmothers and other female relatives are also hanging on the wall now. They are a bit bumpy because of the different linen fabrics I used in both directions without knowing. This is also symbolic in my opinion: so many women with different personalities working together without problems can't be possible.I finished this Blackbird Designs 'Anniversaries of the Heart' project with a cross-stitch seam.
18 comments:
Oh my goodness...I'm picking myself up off of the floor! AMAZING AotH finish!!!!! And your Spring Knotgarden is gorgeous!
What a stunning Anniversaries of the Heart display, Ineke!! You should be very, very proud :)
They're both lovely - congrats on finishing AotH!
Love them both Ineke!
HAPPY DANCE!! :)
Ineke, they are both stunning and I love the way you finished Anniversaries of the Heart. Your stitching is simply beautiful!!
Beautiful work, Ineke!
They are both amazing, you should be proud!
LOVE your Spring Knotgarden, thanks for posting such a large pic! I just started mine and it really helps to get a good look at one that has more done... motivation! Yours is so amazing!
Your Spring Knotgarden is stunning! Love the Anniversaries of the Heart project!
Very pretty Knot Garden and I love your AotH!!!!
Congrats on your anniversaries and it's looking good. Also, your Chat is beautiful. Grrrrr... Another one I like, lol. Too many!!
Your AotH look amazing!I love how you stitched them on different fabrics and attached them all together. Spring Knotgarden is stunning as well. I enjoy seeing people working on this one!
Absolutely stunning!! Both pieces!! I'm amazed at the AoTH!!! It's so massive!! Spring Knotgarden has the prettiest colours!!
Amazing BBD finish! Love it! Your Spring Knotgarden is coming along very nicely. Looking forward to watching your progress on this one. It's one Chat I don't have in my stash.
Ineke, you've outdone yourself with the Anniversaries piece. It's soooo beautiful and what a wonderful tribute to the women in your family. :D
Ahhhhh SK..... I really need to get back to SK too....
Your Spring KG is gorgeous! I am also working on part5-6, and I almost gave up, but finally managed to finish a half-side. There are some empty pieces from earlier parts to be finished, but it is so beautiful design.
Thanks for the Liebster!
What a cool anniversary piece. It looks antiqued already. And bumpy is exactly how it should look! Your KG is gorgeous too.
Hoi Ineke,
Je Anniversaries ziet er heel mooi uit. Daar zijn verschillende uurtjes borduren in verwerkt ... maar het resultaat is er naar!
Groetjes,
Ann
Post a Comment