A picture of both gardens and the corners.
Now Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden is back on the frame again. I got stuck somewhere in part 4. Part 5 and part 6 are printed already and waiting to be stitched. So I could go for a finish....Thanks for your lovely comments on the Loose Feathers finish.
@ Yvon:I 'd like to stitch the drum pinkeep of the Winter booklet at any time.
@ Giovanna:
Four individual Loose Feathers 2012 pieces? Could be very interesting.
21 comments:
It's lovely - well done on being all caught up!
Oh wow Ineke, it's gorgeous and your stitching is stunning.
Love those purple flowers! :)
Ook deze is weer prachtig.
Al die verschillende bloemen.
Succes met de volgende delen.
Groetjes Yvon.
Beautiful. That piece is really stunning. Congratulations on being caught up.
Beautiful Ineke!!
SOOOOO pretty!!!!
Hoi Ineke,
Je hebt goed verder gedaan! Wat zijn ze mooi die corner ornaments!
Doet me denken aan de micro series die Martina eerder al op ons losliet!
Groetjes,
Ann
Wat mooi is dit weer!
It is so gorgeous, beautiful on the picture, I can just imagine how pretty it could be in real life!
Oh this is beautiful, I love it!
Happy stitching.
oh Ineke, I know I say it again and again but your Chatelaines (and all your stitching) are just gorgeous. I am in constant envy. Those eyelets just look perfect! :)
Wow! Of all the blogs I read, YOUR stitching is the fanciest! You pick some very difficult patterns. They are beautiful!
Sooo beautiful! You know after seeing your progress on Herbularius, I'm going to stitch this one too in the future!!!
Absolutely stunning! Your stitching is always so beautiful.
Hugs,
Veronica.
Like I'm sure I've said before, this is just so detailed and I could stare at it for hours in person, I'm sure!
Wow! This is stunning! Your stitching is always so precise!
That is so incredibly stunning!
Ineke, I LOVE this corner. It's sooooooo gorgeous!! I was telling a friend the other day that it'd be cool to stitch these little gardens and make small hangings out of them.
gorgeous stitching :D It's stunning!
Beautiful stitches, as always. :)
By the way, I gave you a blog award, you can read about it here: http://auringonhattu.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html
Ineke, what a fantastic blog you have ! so much lovely stitching and your update photos of Herbularius will be a great help to me as I have only just completed part 1 ...
Also loved the ice sculptures !
Val x
Post a Comment