I finished part 7 of Chatelaine's Herbularius yesterday evening! One day before the release of part 8 on the first of March. So I finally caught up on this project! Because Martina uploaded the new files a day earlier this time I continued stitching.

The azure squares are the outlines of the two gardens of part 8. I stitched them while I was watching an episode of the detective series Lewis on tv.
20 comments:
It's gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to sign up for this one while it's still open, I have a feeling I will want to start it some day. :)
That is an impressive amount of work! It looks stunning!
Hi Ineke,
Your stitching looks great to me!
Now that you're already on part 8 ... are you planning on purchasing/stitching other Chatelaines? ;-)
Kind greetings,
Ann
Very nice! look forward to seeing your gardens stitched up.
elke keer verbaas ik me weer, wat zijn deze werken mooi!
Prachtig!!
Ik ga zo naar Lewis kijken, wat ben ik blij dat dat mogelijk is via het internet.
Groetjes Yvon.
Gorgeous! :)
Gorgeous!!
Hello
Your Herbularius is looking beautiful.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Oh Ineke... it looks AMAZING!!!
Absolutely gorgeous! And caught up too!!
Congratulations catching up - it is an wonderful feeling isn't it? It really is looking amazing.
It looks beautiful!
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on catching up.
Hugs,
Veronica.
Ohhh! Looking so awesome. I love that centre piece and the flowers are just great choices.
WOW! Loving it...and SO exciting to see the outer border :)
Beautiful!
Absolutely stunning! Your stitching is beautiful & the design is coming together really well. Well done on catching up. I enjoy watching mystery shows like Lewis when I stitch too.
gorgeous stitching :D
This Chatelaine is really beautiful, seeing yours makes me want to stitch it too!
Post a Comment