March 16, 2012

Loose Feathers: another finish

The Loose Feathers 2011 'Winter' part is finished too. Now I am looking forward to more information about the 2012 Loose Feathers series. This is going to be an antique sampler in four parts and more details are expected in the beginning of April.

DD loved the little cushions I made of the birdies. Thank you for all your kind comments.

18 comments:

Giovanna said...

Lovely finish, congratulations!

According to what I read, the new LF series is 4 individual pieces inspired by antique samplers, which won't be combined.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish :D

Suburban Stitcher said...

Oh my goodness! This is GORGEOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the Loose Feather series and want to stitch them for myself sometime in the future. Gorgeous work, congrats on finishing another part of the series!

Deb said...

It's really a gorgeous finish! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations --- I love the strawberries!

valerie said...

Gorgeous finish! Congrats!

MoonBeam said...

Congratulations on this finish...wish mine was finished. This is one piece that I really like way more than I did initially.

Have a great weekend.

Bobbi

Unknown said...

ook deze is prachtig!
Ga je nu door met de kleine patroontjes die er ook bij zitten?

Alvast een fijn ISHW.

Groetjes Yvon.

Joysze said...

Ooooh Ineke!! Another beautiful finish. :D Love it.

Of COURSE DD would've loved those pillows, they're darling. :D

Pauline said...

Mooi die vogels!

Susan said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. I love the colors in this one.

Anne Marieke said...

What a gorgeous finish, Ineke! Very inspiring too :o)

Carol said...

What an amazing finish--well done :)

Sharon said...

It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Valentina said...

Wonderful finish!

dixiesamplar said...

Wow, that turned out beautifully...well done :O)

Veronica said...

Oooh... Congrats on another gorgeous finish!

Hugs,
Veronica.