March 9, 2012

Birdies

Last week I stitched two more birds of the book 'Die lustige Zweibeiner'. I made little cushions of them and hope DD likes them for decoration in her student's room.

Thanks for all your lovely comments.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your birdie cushions and hope DD likes them!

Ann said...

Je dochter kan alleen maar blij zijn met een moeder die zo aan haar denkt (het zijn dan ook mooie kussentjes met een leuk ontwerp op)!!! :-)
Groetjes,
Ann

Susan said...

Those are too cute! They look like something from the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.

Anne Marieke said...

They are very cute, Ineke!
I bet L. will be really pleased when she sees them.

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, they are sooo cute.
Your DD is going to love them.

(ps: Herbularius is simply beautiful!!) :)

Pauline said...

Ook al mooie vogelkussens!
Het voorjaar hangt in de lucht.
Sorry als ik niet vaak wat zeg, maar Engels vind ik gewoon lastig om te volgen, vandaar.

Emma said...

Oooh, cute birdie mini pillows!

Giovanna said...

These are lovely, I'm sure your daughter will treasure them! Have a good weekend.

Ewa said...

Those are so freaking adorable! I love them! Your finishing is lovely, too.

Andie said...

OH! Those are really cute!! :D

Unknown said...

Ze zien er heel leuk uit, je dochter gaat er vast blij mee zijn.

Groetjes Yvon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like spring has sprung. There are little birdies! I am sure your daughter will love them.

Joysze said...

Whoah!!! These are DARLING!!!!!!!!! I'm sure DD will absolutely love them. :D

Veronica said...

So very adorable! Those bright and cheerful colours will look great in your DD's student's room.

Hugs,
Veronica.