April 19, 2012

Happy Dance!

Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden is finished!
This is the first of the (quite long) list I'd like to finish in 2012. Among these are of course Autumn Knotgarden and Herbularius. But also Watergarden and the Fairy Garden. Mm... Sounds very ambitious when I read what I wrote...
As I have a nice set of empty scroll rods now I am going to start a new Chatelaine too! The Fire Lily Garden will be my project for April's IHSWeekend. I am still waiting for some threads and the beads I ordered at ECC, but I have enough in my stash to start.

Welcome to the new followers. Thank you all for your kind comments.

27 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Absolutely stunning. As always, I am totally amazed by how many really terrific projects you finish.

Great work, Ineke.

Bobbi

Anne Marieke said...

What a beauty, Ineke! Congratulations on your finish. Happy dancing along with you :o)

Chris said...

Congratulations! This one is so beautiful. I love the colors.

Zigmoond said...

Ineke, cjngratulatios!

Valentina said...

Congratulations for such a great Happy Dance!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish - it's beautiful!

Giovanna said...

Congratulations! It's a beauty!

Agi said...

It is gorgeous! You gave me a little inspiration once again!

Melissa said...

Congrats! this is such a beautiful design!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Oh this one is OH SO PRETTY!!!!! Great finish!

Sarah said...

Beautiful finish Ineke! Congrats!

Minnie said...

OMG this a absolutely gorgeous, the colors are beautiful. I know you will be framing this, please share when you do,would love to see it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The outside edges remind me of crowns. So, so pretty!

valerie said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful finish! This is one of my favorite Chatelaines.

Unknown said...

Heel heel mooi en succes met het maken van een keuze, ik ben zeer benieuwd wat er uit zal rollen.

Groetjes Yvon.

Marcy said...

Gorgeous! congrats on the finish

♥ Nia said...

Stunning work!! :D Congratulations on your finish :)

Susan said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Looking forward to seeing Fire Lily Garden - it is on my wish list.

Nancy M said...

Beautiful finish! Empty scrolls? You have to fill them! I really need to resume work on my neglected Fairy Garden too!

Michele said...

Another absolutely wonderful finish, Ineke! A huge congratulations for you!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful!!! Did you use a white linen or a gray linen. It is hard to tell from the picture.

Rebecca in IA
blake@cfu.net

Unknown said...

Congrats on your gorgeous finish, it's beautiful!

Joysze said...

INEKE!!!!!! IT'S STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!!

What do you mean am I excited? HAHAHAHHA!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Anne said...

OMG!!! It's gorgeous!!! I Love it to bits!!!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

stunning stitching :D

Stitching Noni said...

Stunning finish. Such a beautiful design & your stitching is lovely ;0). Well done on a gorgeous finish

Anonymous said...

wow this one is stunning, love the colors,
I really nead to stitch one of these designs :-)))