After two days of sewing the floral print borders are attached to the top and the Thimbleberries 3's Company quilt is finished! Now the whole thing has to be basted and quilted some time in future. For now it will become a part of the huge pile. I wonder if any of my Dutch readers have experiences with long arm quilting machines doing this part of the process. I am seriously considering to give it a try and put out this part of the job.
12 comments:
Your quilt is fantastic. I love all the blocks in the middle and around the edges. Congratulations!
Congrats to you, and huge ones as quilt tops are large!! I like how some blocks are little ones and some blocks are big ones.
Very very pretty! I like the combination of different patterned blocks in this one. The size variations are very interesting too. This top looks like it was a lot of work, but well worth it. Good Luck deciding on how to quilt it. :)
Jen
wat is deze prachtig!!
succes met het doorquilten, ik kan je helaas niet helpen met gegevens over de quilt machine.
Groetjes Yvon.
Gorgeous quilt - congrats on getting the top finished. Lovely colours and design.
Beautiful! Congratulations on a wonderful finish.
Great work, Ineke! What a lovely quilt top this is.
So? How many completed quilt tops does that make for this year?
This quilt is so beautiful!
What a beautiful quilt! Congratulations!
It's STUNNING! Congrats on such a beautiful finish!
What a gorgeous quilt!! I love the colours and the patterns! Congrats on finishing a beautiful heirloom!!
What a stunning quilt! It looks absolutely amazing.
Post a Comment