September 10, 2011

Upper left corner

This is the upper left corner of Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden. The other corners have different coloured flowers, just like the flowers in part 2. But these will have to wait for some time because yesterday my Herbularius kit arrived. I can't wait to get started!

Welcome to all my new followers. Thank you for your lovely comments.

13 comments:

MarchAnn said...

you are doing such a great job on this piece it looks wonderful.

Nancy M said...

Beautiful! You are funny, so giddy since a new kit arrived! Have fun.

valerie said...

It looks beautiful Ineke!

Anne Marieke said...

What a beautiful first corner!

Have fun starting our Herbs :o)

Sarah said...

Beautiful job Ineke! Can't wait to see more.

Susan said...

Beautiful! Ohhh, the joy of a new Chatelaine kit is difficult to beat. Enjoy your new start.

Andie said...

Oh that is so beautiful! I can't wait to see your Herbie started :D

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

OH VERY BEAUTIFUL

HAVE A GOOD DAY

MARYLIN FRANCE

Giovanna said...

Lovely corner! Have fun with the new one too :-)

Joysze said...

Oh.... my..... goodness, Ineke!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!! :D

Oooooh, I can't wait to see your Herbie. :D

mdgtjulie said...

It's just lovely Ineke. I love the colors in it. Beautiful. It's calling to me more and more.

Jennifer M. said...

This is looking absolutely amazing. I just love the colors. They are gorgeous.

Beautiful stitching Ineke :)

Jen

Lissanne said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how it is turning out!