Still without beads and crystals, but I hope I can add some of them later today.This weekend there won't be much stitching time, because DD has her birthday party on Saturday. Wednesday was her 20th birthday. When I look at her I realize how time flies!
13 comments:
Beautiful Ineke! Can't wait to see it in all it's sparkly glory!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :D Looking forward to seeing the beads :)
WOW!!! Stunning!!!
Happy Birthday to DD. :)
Its so lovely :)
Oh My Goodness part one is soooooooo beautiful. I will be enjoying watching your progress. I can't wait to start mine soon. I hope I can do as great a job as you are doing.
You did such a great job Ineke! I think I may wait to do my beads also so I can start on Part 2 as soon as I am done with Part 1.
Wow! It looks incredible. Can't wait to see what it looks like with all the bling.
It's beautiful. Happy birthday to your DD. My "baby" turned 28 this year - I never really think of myself as "older" until I look at him and his friends.
It's stunning, even without beads and crystals. Well done Ineke!
Very Lovely!
This looks lovely even without the bling! Can't wait to see the next bit ;o)
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Time does fly by!! I was just teasing my mom about having a forty year old, lol. Your Herb. looks great! I love that green and blue color scheme, but I hate brown and I still think it's beautiful!!
Gefeliciteerd met je dochter!
Post a Comment