September 19, 2011

September IHSW

And of course I've stitched more of Herbularius part 1 during this month's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend.

17 comments:

wendy111 said...

It is looking lovely! Nice progress

Agi said...

it is beautiful, I can hardly wait to start mine!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Ineke!

Anne said...

It's gorgeous! I love this colour combo of blues and brown. Can't wait to see more!

Rahenna said...

Really beautiful! Nice progress over the weekend. :)

Susan said...

I really should know better than to look at your Chatelaine stitching! I do very well ignoring new designs and convincing myself that I don't need anymore - until I your stitching!

grannie said...

Absolutely stunning - those colours are wonderful :-)

Lonneke said...

Mooi!

Anne Marieke said...

Great progress, Ineke, and SO organized compared to mine!

Enjoy the journey. This really is a gorgeous project.

Joysze said...

Oh... my..... goodness!!!! Did you stitch all weekend and not sleep???? ;) Looks AWESOME!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :D

Sara said...

It's gorgeous :)
Love the blue colours with the brown border :)

Nancy M said...

Very pretty and nice progress too!

Birdie said...

Simply gorgeous.

Rachel said...

Wow! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I am loving your progress!

Lissanne said...

This is gorgeous Ineke!! I hope to get more of mine done this weekend!

Giovanna said...

It's really lovely, Ineke!

Esther said...

wow! you did a lot of stitching! Its gorgeous.