Last couple of days I stitched some of the floss tags Annemiek designs and publishes in a yahoo group every month. You can find the link here:
http://needlescontent.com/. Because my neck and shoulders started to complain about being bent over the frame while I stitched Fairies, I thought it would be wise to stitch something in hand. But now the pain is gone, so today I'll continue stitching the Fairy Garden!

Because it soon is Halloween I made a picture of our gourd harvest. Last year we had only two gourds, but this year we got a nice variety of shapes.
10 comments:
Those gourds are very interesting. I've never seen ones like the ones on the top left (the black ones shaped like pears).
Your floss tags are beautiful!
Wow, what a beautiful show of floss-tags! Well done!
And the gourds are great too, very colourful.
I love your floss tags!
And your gourds have such bright and vibrant color!
Great going with the floss tags and what a nice way to spend time away from your Fairies :o)
The gourds are amazing! That dark green one with an orange band is just too beautiful.
Are you going to use one of the bigger ones to make soup?
The floss tags look very cool! Yes you are right with the neck and shoulder thing, I am taking a week off this week as well :)
The gourds are very cool! great harvest!
your floss tags for annemiek have turned out great! did you also do the finishing? i've still not tried to make one of these! haha!
joann in tx
I did finish the floss tags myself Joann. I Joined the parts in the same way as is used for biscornu.
The gourds are only decoration, not for soup. The very dark green ones are new shapes for us too. It is always very surprising what will grow on those long plants!
What a beautiful display of flos stags!!
Your gourds make a very nice decoration for Halloween :-)
Have a nice Sunday,
Isabelle
Hi Ineke, I made the most of them with Picasa and I am going to make the others ones with Picasa too :-))
It istrue, infact , they are very practical to not loose the pictures :-)
Happy stitching ,
You are welcome Ineke ...and that is right about Picassa !! your fairies are really gorgeous : I love them !!
Have a great Monday ,
Isabelle
Post a Comment