
On Friday it was time for Casper's bath! He wasn't very pleased with the idea as you can see, but he didn't struggle to escape. He only complained with some meows. This is his second bath in 10 years and it was very necessary!
Here he managed to escape from the hair dryer. 'Yuck; I don't like the smell of flowers!'
Finally he dried up very fluffy and hid under the bed to recover his breath from the exiting adventure.
When I started this blog I never thought there would be so many visitors, leaving kind comments on the things I show and write! I'd like to thank you very much for this.
Also thanks to Michele for refering to my dragonfly on her blog.
3 comments:
So very cool! love the two hollyhocks and dragonflies :) I am almost done with my background swirls (LOL) and the center dragonfly!
cool cat pics!
Poor Casper. I can see he certainly DID not appreciate his day of beauty.
Casper's picture is certainly worth a thousand meows!!! lol Viv
Post a Comment