October 25, 2009

The third dragonfly!

Today is the last day of my vacation, which means limited stitching time again next week.
But I reached my goal; I did finish the top part with the dragonflies.

Casper has forgiven me, Missie. He had to when he got hungry....

9 comments:

Etha said...

This is so very pretty, congrats on reaching your goal :) I love it when that happens! Your beads looks so nice, I had issues with the tail of the center dragonfly on the 32 count, by then end the space was really tight.

Anonymous said...

This is simply stunning! Wonderful stitching! :)

Nancy M said...

I can't wait to get to this part!! I just picked up my piece last night and got a good chunk done on the middle medallion. Your stitching is lovely!

Anonymous said...

This piece just gets more and more beautiful with each addition.

Deb said...

This piece is so pretty. Sorry you have to go back to work, but so happy that you met your goal. Those dragonflies are stunning.

Sarah said...

Beautiful Ineke! I'm starting to seriously consider this one just because of your gorgeous pictures!!

Giovanna said...

I love these dragonflies more and more as you go on, Ineke - awesome!

bells said...

This is soooo gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting your pics. Makes me want to start stitching on this right away! (alas, I have a few projects I need to get completed first, but hopefully by January 1st!). Looking forward to seeing more!

Measi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen it before, but it's now going on my wish list for future stash!