October 19, 2009

TUSAL and a hollyhock

Yesterday was New Moon, so it is time to post another picture of my TUSAL jar. The pile of threads is getting higher and higher as you can see.

A lot of threads are from the Fairy Flower Garden. I finished the first of the hollyhocks! But I have the feeling part of it isn't charted; it looks like a caterpillar chewed its way through the flowers on the bottom right side...

Now I planned to work towards the other hollyhock on the top left side and stitch the dragonflies between them.

4 comments:

Etha said...

Oh it is so pretty :) This now determines the up_down_left_right of your piece :)

Nancy M said...

Very pretty!!! I didn't even realize there were hollyhocks!! Just shows me what surprises I have ahead of me! Keep stitching.....I can live through yours for now.

Sarah said...

Very pretty! Love the colors in the flowers!

Karen said...

Great progress on your TUSAL. Love your latest WIP..very pretty.