Your dragonfly is just soooo pretty! I can't wait to tackle these :) It seems as if I will be working on this darned background forEVER, it just doesn't stop, make it stop LOL....
I just came across your blog and am so happy that I did. I'm a huge fan of Chatelaines (have two going right now) and will love watching your progress on Faeries. It's on my list to purchase, but felt I needed to finish up my other two (Provence and Convent's first). Your dragonfly looks wonderful.
8 comments:
That is beautiful --- love the beads!!!
Your dragonfly is just soooo pretty! I can't wait to tackle these :)
It seems as if I will be working on this darned background forEVER, it just doesn't stop, make it stop LOL....
This is so pretty!!! Love the updates.
Very pretty...love the colors.
Oh my, the dragonfly is spectacular! Beautiful stitching, Ineke!
The dragonfly is almost worth buying the whole chart!! Beautiful work!
Sarah
Wow I agree with Sarah!! But I am partial to dragonfly's too!!
I just came across your blog and am so happy that I did. I'm a huge fan of Chatelaines (have two going right now) and will love watching your progress on Faeries. It's on my list to purchase, but felt I needed to finish up my other two (Provence and Convent's first). Your dragonfly looks wonderful.
Post a Comment