October 16, 2009

A flower centre

Yesterday my daughter had her first driving lesson! I watched her driving around the playground in the middle of the circle of houses that forms our street. And remembered all the times I watched her making rounds on a tricycle many years ago. And realized how time flies!
To stop thinking I did some more stitching on the Fairy Flower Garden.

The flower in the middle is finished by now, but I still have to sew the beads and crystals on.
Gio and Etha gave some advice to do the jessica's in a different way I was used to make them. I am very content about the way they look now. Thank you for the support, ladies!
Now the plan is to finish this border and move on to the top and stitch a dragonfly as soon as possible. Just to see how they look.... I don't have to work next week, so there should be some more time to stitch.

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

That flower is even more gorgeous now, with the delicate background and the pink in the border - great going! The Jessicas are perfect :-)

Etha said...

Oh this looks just beautiful!! Love the border around it, I have only a tiny bit of that done :)

Sarah said...

Looks great!