We got the lab results and they are good! The edge of the big skin sample is clean and the diagnosis of the big lump is 'small fibrosarcoma grade 1 with low malignancy'. The small lump is benign. Cleo is recovering fine, although the drain is still dripping a little bit. Nothing to worry about the vet said. On Friday she is going to take it out as well as the stitches. After that Cleo is allowed to do everything a cat likes to do, so during our vacation there should be no problem for the people who take care of the cats.
We are very relieved! It was a major surgery, with many doubts, but it turned out to be the right decision. Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated.
I stitched a nice part of the borders and gates of Chatelaine's Mini Mandala 6, the Moonstone Garden. It is going to be very pretty! I hope I can finish part 2 this week, because I can't take the frame with me when we go to Scotland. The Mary Wigham sampler will be my main stitching object for the next three weeks, starting on Sunday.
1 comment:
That's great news about Cleo, Ineke! Hope she heals quickly so that you don't have to worry too much when you're in Scotland (I'm jealous...:o))
MMM06 is lovely!
Post a Comment