August 7, 2009

Moonstone Garden part 2 (MM6)

Part 2 of the Moonstone Garden is finished. This is such a lovely little mandala! I am very glad the series is going to be continued with at least two more designs!
This is what I am going to take with me on our vacation:
- The cut pieces of Thimbleberries quilt month 7,
- Another pinball to knit,
- The borders of the knitted blanket,
- And of course the Mary Wigham sampler.
I do hope I can knit the leasy borders on the highway during the long boring parts without getting carsick. I never tried to knit in the car before, but on many blogs I read it should be possible.
I am also taking a huge pile of books!

Cleo is doing fine; the drain and the stitches are removed this afternoon and she is allowed to do anything she wants again. So she started cleaning herself as soon as we arrived back home from the vets and has never stopped since that time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knit in the car all the time. It's much easier to knit than to cross stitch. The bumping of the car along the road makes it too hard to get the needle in the holes, but with knitting .... no problem.

Have a great vacation!

Ineke said...

YES! I can knit in the car too! I knitted almost one border side already. There are too many curves in the roads over here to continue, but on the way back home I can do some more.