August 21, 2009

Scotland #2

We are on our way back home from the north of Scotland now, travelling slowly to Edinburgh.

I don't know enough words to describe the beauty of the various landscapes we saw, so I'll try to give an impression with some pictures.

5 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

You're making me feel very homesick and nostalgic!

Is there any (good) news about Cleo?

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!

Ineke said...

Homesick AnneMarieke?!?

One of the caretakers told Cleo and the other cats are doing good. I phoned her last week because I was a bit worried.

Anne Marieke said...

Yep, homesick. My 'second home' is on the Isle of Skye. Not that we have a house there, but my best friend lives there, lochside in a beautiful area, and I visit very frequently, whenever I can. I always say the stork made a mistake when he/she dropped me in Holland just after I was born ;o)

Great to hear Cleo is doing well!

Eva said...

thank-you for these wonderful pics
I went just once in 2004 for my job and I could visited Edinburgh and St Andrews : beautiful country and I hope we'll go back one day