It was not possible to take the big jar with me on vacation; I prefered to fill the space with some stitching and knitting projects. And my husband and daughter would have some doubts about my mental health when I did. But I collected the leftover threads during the longer stays and took pictures of them. They thought this was doubtful too...
6 comments:
Looks like quite a bit of stitching was done on vacation.
Yes, I did a nice part of the Mary Wigham sampler during the evenings. I'll post a pic when we are back home.
Looks like you've been busy!
Sarah
Hi Ineke! I can't wait to see your Mary Wigham WIP pics (which I've been able to resist so far). :) Love your pics of Moonstone and of Scotland. Absolutely stunning!
I love your TUSAL picture for this month! When i travel I have a small plastic bag I put my orts in to save for my jar.
Yep ... autumn cleaning is in progress. LOL
My sock patterns mostly come from Ravelry. www.ravelry.com
But, some come from knitting magazines.
Post a Comment