Yesterday I knitted the first Christmas ball. The pattern is from the book 'Julekuler' (55 Christmas Balls to Knit) written by Arne and Carlos, famous all over the world by now.Joris de Draak is finished and sitting on an old trunk I got from mom's attic. The travel baskets I found there too.

7 comments:
They're lovely knits - Joris is so cool!!
The little Draak really cute, just like a kid sitting on the trunk, ready for any new adventure
Beautiful. Are you planning on knitting ALL of them?
I love that little fellow, its so cute.. And that BB is wonderful, beautiful stitching.
Isn't it a lovely design.
Chris xx
WOW, Ineke... that ball is fabulous!
Congratulations on your finishes! The ornament is beautiful and Joris looks very comfortable on the trunk.
How sweet! Great job--they're wonderfl. Joris is too cute!
Congratulations on the Loose Feather finish, too.
Post a Comment