This is absolutely gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more! :)
Beautiful.Mireille
Part 3 looks great! I can't wait to see more.
Beautiful! You do such detailed work!:-)
Excellent stitching, looking forward for more.
Wat een mooi werk is dit.Al die steekjes, ik bewonder het!
Oh Ineke! I haven't been by to visit in some time but your pieces are just amazing as usual!! :)Love them all. you motivate me to pick-up my far neglected Chatelaine.
Looks Great I am so glad you are sharing with us.
So beautiful - well done!
Ineke.... wow!!!! I love the pinks in there and the beading... holy moly, girl! :D
Beautiful work!
Absolutely stunning Ineke... love those specialty stitches. Beautiful!!
prachtig werk, ziet er al heel mooi en uniek uit
Schitterend !!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
This is absolutely gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more! :)
Beautiful.
Mireille
Part 3 looks great! I can't wait to see more.
Beautiful! You do such detailed work!
:-)
Excellent stitching, looking forward for more.
Wat een mooi werk is dit.Al die steekjes, ik bewonder het!
Oh Ineke! I haven't been by to visit in some time but your pieces are just amazing as usual!! :)
Love them all. you motivate me to pick-up my far neglected Chatelaine.
Looks Great I am so glad you are sharing with us.
So beautiful - well done!
Ineke.... wow!!!! I love the pinks in there and the beading... holy moly, girl! :D
Beautiful work!
Absolutely stunning Ineke... love those specialty stitches. Beautiful!!
prachtig werk, ziet er al heel mooi en uniek uit
Schitterend !!!!
Post a Comment